We are pleased to invite fellow psychologists and experts in related professions to present the results of their scientific or professional work from all areas of psychology and related fields.
Forms of participation:
• Oral presentation: individual presentation within a chaired thematic session of the estimated duration of 10-15 minutes (including discussion)
• Poster presentation: presentation of printed-paper posters (size B1: 100 cm height x 70 cm width)
• Symposium: should contain 5 presentations by different authors dealing with a common topic. The symposium convener moderates the discussion and gives a final review. Estimated duration is 90 minutes, including discussion. Authors who intend to apply a symposium should notice the Program Committee, send the symposium abstract (up to 300 words) to e-mail address: email@example.com, and remind the authors participating in the symposium to mark that they are applying for a particular symposium when submitting their abstract(s). Also, all symposium participants should subsequently register independently.
• Roundtable discussion: discussion on a relevant contemporary scientific or professional topic in the field of psychology or related sciences with the purpose of exchanging theoretical and professional ideas and knowledge. The discussion with the selected participants of the roundtable is moderated by the convener. Estimated duration is up to 90 minutes. Authors who intend to apply a roundtable, should contact the Program Committee on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and announce the proposal, name of the roundtable, send short description (up to 300 words), estimated duration and list of planned participants.
• Workshop: experiential learning with the active participation of registered participants in order to improve their knowledge and skills in a particular area. It is organized by one or more persons. Estimated duration is up to 90 minutes. Authors who intend to apply for a workshop, should contact the Program Committee on e-mail: email@example.com and announce the proposal of the workshop, its name, short description (up to 300 words), estimated duration, target group for which the workshop is intended and the number of planned participants.